Saturday, October 25, 2008

Everyday's another scene, the world around and everything, for you. An open door, a cauldron of the waves rush in through every house, for all. So they say another lie; "Love's a rumor and love will die." We're lost and wondering. Deep in the ocean, there lies a wave for you.



I could listen to this all day, everyday, and never get bored. Sometimes I download it again for no reason, just to do. Today I saw someone trying to share it with me on Limewire, and I canceled their download, because I knew it wouldn't mean half as much to them as it does to me.



Go, tell the millions, "Begin!" Well run through the fields, the turning of wheels, down with the buildings, world's on your shoulders, climb through the wasteland, wait for the sky to remind you; these things are true.

No comments: