Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update?

So I was in my first movie yesterday. Fuckin' shweet. All the appliances were from the remake of Night of the Living Dead, my makeup was "garley." Canada took pictures but I'm waiting for him to send them. Hmph.


There's this store in Pitts called Eides, and it may very well be the best movie store ever. I bought a bunch of toys and movies, blew at least 150 in the 15 minutes that we were there. They have this I Spit On Your Grave movie poster that fucking rules, but it's 72 bucks, and I'm offically poor.


I want New York weed. Ralpppphhhhhhh!


I saved a kitten. It's staying at Yellow House and it's name is Ruka Phenix. (Ruka means gorgeous in German, I believe?) It's orange and black and white and it makes me miss Charlie. I miss everyone. So much. I hope they visit soon. If not... War.


Sculping class rules. Jerry Gergly is the man of all men. I thought i'd be horrible at it but he always compliments my work so I guess I can't be that bad. Pictures soon when I get a new camera.



Foundations of SFX rules too. We made blood and semen last class. On my way home my blood spilled all over my steps and it looks like someone was massacred in front of my house. It was awesome, but someone cleaned it. Party poopers.



The other night we went to see a Grindhouse Double Feature. Get this... Cannibal Holocaust and Cannibal Ferox. On the big fucking screen. It was beautiful. I can't want to brag about it to my kids when I get old.






Animal Collective. !!.


I think I'm cooking dinner tonight. Chicken cutlets and mashed potatoes? Mhmmm.












2 comments:

Cassandra Lyn said...

sounds like fun. cant wait to visit.

Anonymous said...

pretty sure you need to take me with you on some of these burghtastic adventures. haha.
and we need to roll another cross blunt. that thing was pretty ahhhmazing.