Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the flies on your corpse will taste sour.

So what I've learned from this experience, besides the fact that I completely wasted three years of what was supposed to be the greatest years of my life, I've learned that only you can make you happy. Putting all of your hope and faith and love and blood and sweat and tears and money and possesions and entire soul into one human being means you're a fool. And I am indeed the biggest fool of all. I want to say if you love something let it go, but it's so far beyond that point. Chance after chance after chance just ended up being spit back into my face. And I feel like the biggest asshole of all time. But I guess out of every bad comes some good, and that's all I can hope for. Fingers crossed.

This is a new start of my life. I will keep these memories close to my heart, forever. I won't ever forget anything, although I would like to right now. I'm as bitter as bitter gets, but that doesn't mean I hate the world. I hope everyone who knows the true meaning of love finds who they were truly meant to be with, and I pray they never feel like I do now. My best advice: Don't ever rely on anyone else, because you'll just get your heart handed to you time after time covered in shit.

Oh. but wait. You forget things so fucking easily, so why should this even matter?

..this aquired taste is only a fad.
(you finish the rest.)

No comments: