Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fuckin' aliens.

Leia cooked for me tonight and a bunch of people took care of me, which was fucking awesome, because I obviously cannot do this by myself. I guess that makes me a puss. Whatever.


So let's talk about how super stoked I am to start my diet! I plan on losing 15 to 20 pounds, strictly veget-tables and chicken. Plus there is a 24 hour gym around here. Fuck yeah. I want to be a bagabones, that way i could wear a fucking trash bag and still look good. Pretty sad but that's my goal in life as of currently. To look sexy in a trash bag? Way to go Nikki.

OH! and dying my hair this color!



Probably a bad idea considering my hair just got healthy like two days ago. Fuck it. Hey, Bleach, you had me at "Hello".


The wind outside is ridic. Theres holes in two of my windows, and ironicly those widnows are smack dab right next to my bed. This should be a pleasent night. I also have no idea how to hook up my teevee, and the power is about to go out. AWESOME!

I'm torn between everything. I fucking hate this. The one thing that's keeping me remotely sane is thinking that maybe one day my life will sound like this song.



A SOLID SOUL AND THE BLOOD I BLEED.

1 comment:

moonbeameyes said...

I ONLY WANT A PROPER HOUSE
youre the only other person that loves a.c. with me which is why i need your life here so we can be silly

dude i thought that was a painting of u with new hair before u said it wasn't totally do it

ive been wearing a hat to cover my balding blonde color, fuck this black shit im doing blondee asap