Thursday, August 7, 2008

Apparatus.

Photobucket

Maybe this website will cure the disease that I have.


Something in my room is beeping. I don't know what it is and I am too comfortale to get up and check. Punchmeintheface, I never sleep. At least during normal hours. Oh well, I have all of purgatory to sleep through. Oh, wait.

My bunny is looking at me. Sometimes I get nervous that Reincarnation is real, because at random points throughout my day I just feel like getting naked, and my bunnies stare at me while I get undressed. I hope there isn't a creepy old man in there. I mean, I lied. Creepy is nice.

I wish I made plans or did something productive with my time. I want to see Pineapple Express, but I know afterwards Chris will get mad at me because he thinks I love James Franco, which is false. Seth Rogan? Now that's a completely different story.

My parents don't care that my sleeping patterns got anally fucked to Hell and back, they're just happy because I'm always up to make the coffee.

If I could be anyone, I'd probably want to be Bjork. She's a creepazoid, but for some reason I want her face.

I randomly get into these weird moods where I feel the urge and need to download absolutly ridiculous music. Last week I download a buttload of 90's rap music. Blackstreet rules, and "No Diggity" is probably my favorite song. That's a lie, but it helps me get ready faster in the mornings.

I wish I was still a stoner. I smoked shweed before, for the first time in about a month or so. Two hits, dunzo for me. It was nice. I hate it though. I have a love/hate relationship with Miss. Mary Jane, and those are never good. Either I get muted or I talk peoples ears off when I'm stoned. This is why I love beer. You can never go wrong with some booze.

It's 6:36 in the morning.

1 comment:

MikeCostello said...

Let me tell you how it goes
Curve's the words, spins the verbs
Lovers it curves so freak what you heard