Saturday, August 16, 2008

Would you?



__________________________________________

I love:
Africa by Toto. That song rules.
My rabbits double chin.
Apple bongs.
My mattress.
The Deadly Spawn.
My earings that make me look like a spanish wannabe.
Manhatten Special when it doesn't explode.


I'm getting paranoid about moving to PA. I hope I don't end up living with really mean bitches who steal my Hot Pockets and never let me use the bathroom. I'ma shank someone.

I have to go for surgery on my nose again because I have like 9 deviated septums and I still cant breathe. Thanks for the crappy genes, Mother. Just kidding I love you.

I want to play the harmonica. Teach me. Then give me money to buy a set.

I want to be Ceto: "She is the personification of the dangers and horrors of the sea. Her name eventually became a name for any generic sea monster. Ceto is regarded as the mother of the Gorgons and many other monsters."



If you know what movie this is from, I love you.
The bacon on the wall is absolutley incredible.

No comments: