Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chainsaw to the pussy.

Let's complain!

1. I might think you're a cunt.

2. You know when people talk straight out of their ass and make up these absurd stories that always have to top what you said just before they started to babble about something that is pysically impossible but they just say it to sound better and more interesting than you? Yeah. That makes me itchy.

3. Do boys have a menstrual cycle? I think they do, because every male I know is acting like they have a vagina. Tip: Please invest in some Midol. It relives bloating, fatigue, head aches, cramps, and back aches.

4. I hate loud, obnoxious human beings. Especially white ones. Leave that to the colored folk, please. It's expected of them.

5. I give out too many cigarettes. From now on, don't ask me, because I am broke, and it's all your fault.

No comments: