Thursday, August 7, 2008

FUCK THE PO-LICE.

Why do I always get pulled over by black cops? I hate their fucking mini-flashlights that they shine in your face like it isn't blinding or capable of destroying my cornea. They always find the profanities in my car too, but they just never arrest me. They just tell me to be careful and do the right thing. Thank the Lord for being a somewhat good looking young woman.

I watched MURDERBALL today. A documentary about Wheelchair Rugby.

Quite enjoyable, but it made me depressed. So I watched Day of the Dead afterwards. Bub is the love of my life.




I hate seeing people eating alone. I always want to sit with them and keep them company. For some reason it really gets under my skin. I was at Wendy's before with everyone and the cutest man with a 90210 t-shirt came in and sat by himself. I had to walk out.

I wish it was possible to get melodies tattooed on your body instead of art. If it ever becomes reality, I am going to get "World and Dreams" by Misery Signals.

I always feel 2 inches tall and inferior to everyone else.

No comments: