Thursday, September 18, 2008

@#$%^&*poop.

I have surgery in x amount of hours. Holy painkillers. Aaaand, ahem, school starts in 2 flippin' weeks. I will miss homecooked meals, my aminals, my mattress, knowing where to drive, everything. Never thought I'd say that. But I swear on my movie collection if my brother kills my rabbits I will peel the skin off his little fragile bones, with love, of course, and use him as one of my projects. No, I won't, but that would be awesome.

Pointless as pointless gets.

Sometimes I want to marry my puppy. Not in the interspecies erotica kind of way, don't worry. She's just always so happy when I come home and she sleeps with me every night and keeps me warm as pie. She's the best. I lurve her :)




DANCE WITH ME AND BUY ME WHISKEY FOR MY GOING AWAY PARTY? Sweet thanks.
I plan on baking this: MOREFUCKINGBRAINS
I think it's beautiful.OH, I think it's only fair that you motherfuckers bring me a few bottles of whiskey considering im baking you hungry stoners a fucking brain cake. I mean, you don't have to buy it for me, perse, but share the fucking wealth, eh? Cool.

That blog I posted about vampires is now a nice juicy load of bullshit. Turns out it's a show. I'm completely oblivious to the telivision world, sorry if you read it. All those commercials and shit were for promotion. Fuckin' fooled me. HI, IM THE DOUCHBAG. Laugh it up, clown. But, I actually gave it a chance and watch it, and it kinda ruled. I might get hooked if I continue to watch it. Bad news bears. I just find it annoying when people get hooked on teevee shows and they're all like "OHMUHGAWD SUSAN DID YEW SEE THA NEW EPISODE?! I ALMOST DIED AND HADDA HAWT ATTACK LIKE. CAN YEW BELIEVE JOHNNY BROKE UP WITH JENNAFA LYKE? THAT STOOPID JOIKEAWFF!" Shoot you in the fucking face? Bang fucking bang bitch.

No comments: