Monday, September 15, 2008

You're my oblivion.

Nothing holds my attention.
I wish I had balls.

I love theme songs.

Duck Tales, obivious given.


WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE-U CALL D.W.


Not really a song but it flippin' awesome. Gargoyles.


Gummi Bears was my favorite show<3


Pirates of Dark fucking Water. Rarity. It got cancelled before they even found all of the 13 treasures, which kind of destroyed my youth. If you know where I can find this on DVD, please contact me. I need it, along with Gummi Bears, please.


Beetle.


Street Sharks.


Jesus.


Aaaahh!!!


I can't describe how nostalgic this makes me feel.

And speaking of Winnie, talk about how horrifying this can be for a child:



Okay, seriously, besides gummi Bears, this is by far the greatest song of all time.


I had to.


Herclues?! I dont know what the fuck I was thinking, but I recorded every single episode of Hercules and Xena when I was a kid. I'm embarrassed.

I think these last two videos sum up this pointless blog beautifully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is real weird. but i was totally myspace lurkin. and found your myspace/blogger/i'm a total creep.

but you're coming to my school... and since that in itself is pretty awesome, plus the fact that you posted fuckin' gummi bears and gullah gullah island (but hey, where is eureeka's castle? that show was ace.) i thought i would share my knowledge of the gummi bears dvds....

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Gummi-Bears-Vol-Seasons/dp/B000HWZ4RK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1221705874&sr=8-1

oh, and i'm ashley. i hope you enjoy savini high. :]