Friday, September 12, 2008

I apologize for the complains.

Sometimes I wish I would spontaneously combust all over myself. I hate when I don't take 10 seconds to think about what I'm going to say. I mean, if I take 10 seconds or not, I probably still sound like an incoherent asshole. Some things bother me more than they bother most normal people, and it makes me sad that I'm like this, but it also makes me happy because not many people care at all, but then again sometimes I wish I could be one of those people.

School starts soon. Am I excited or am I terrified? I guess I'm exciteified. I bought nose putty and tried to give myself a huge nose so that way when I took it off my real nose would look a lot smaller.

I have surgery in 6 days. I hope I can breathe after this one. If not, then I guess I technically don't have a nose.

Is it weird that one of my favorite things about school is getting text books. I love text books. My little brother asked me to do his homework for him and I only did it because he got a new text book and I couldn't contain myself. I have an obsession with text books. I hate myself.

I had a dream that all by brothers fish died. I woke up and his silver fish was dying. I just got home from Dinner with my parents, and the fish is dead. Now I feel like a horrible person.

R.I.P. fish.

Speaking of fish, I once had a fish named Michael Jackon and he commited suicide.

No comments: